Κυριακή 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

Voises of PEN America in Governors Island,NY

Last week Sep 9 for a first time of my life I was been in Governors Island,NY for World Voises of PEN America.
Yes, we have 2017 and we are concerned  about varieties issues!

I tryed to spoke out of turn on matter of this days  from my exprience as author. The combination of spiritual identities and mentalities and their obstacles and as example I talked about my Kurdish- Greek spiritual identities.
Yes, I wanted to transfer to my colleagues writers and our people that
the world's human civilization - culture has been built on tears and many sacrifices of creative people!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A Woman from Ashes

  When the sun descends on Earth and guides us, then we speak about the age of innocence....    26 of March, 2024