Πέμπτη 25 Μαΐου 2017

A woman’s little gripes, Hiva Panahi


I have been in New York just five months but I have already had an emotional attachment to this city. This January I was in Manhattan and was met again with simple things like the simple smiling of people and that was wonderful. In my time at Columbia University I had taken the road to learn about this place by luck with no program and no information. The magical buildings with incredible spiritual aura that was written by Pro Ecclesia Dei. I stumbled into the library with great esthetic; it was a blessing and I had a rare sensation of gentleness. I said hello to Homer, Aristotle, Plato and Cicero. I sat down in the corner near the entry and for hours I had conversation with the statute of Athena; this atmosphere moved me so much. My broken health, my broken life and broken career, there were all the broken pieces of my life - like a prayer for new life in the new city, in New York City.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A Woman from Ashes

  When the sun descends on Earth and guides us, then we speak about the age of innocence....    26 of March, 2024